Friday 5 May 2017

1,090 VOTES ... THANK YOU

It has been a long day at the election count and, now that I am home, I would like to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me on Thursday. I would also like to thank the many people for their kind comments throughout this day via facebook, text and phone.

For those of you who may nor have seen the full result, it was as follows:

Dick Cole (MK) - 1,090
Rachel Andrews (Con) - 143
Kate Martin (Lib Dem) - 74

This level of support is truly humbling and I will continue to work really hard for St Enoder Parish and repay the faith that you have shown in me.

THANK YOU

1 comment:

Maelor said...

To get that percentage of the vote (over 83% if my maths is correct) in a three-way contest is a fantastic achievement. Llongyfarchiadau o Gymru/ Cobgratulations from Wales.