Thursday 22 April 2010

Odds slashed again

It was back to Fraddon and Kingsley Village for the Inquiry and I got the opportunity to cross-examine SITA’s first witness. The main topics I covered were to do with the process and how Cornwall County Council / SITA chose the site at St Dennis, and why it failed to properly consult with local people.

I have found out that my main leaflet for the campaign has started arriving on peoples’ doorsteps and it has been pleasing to receive a number of new messages of support.

I have also found out that, like Ladbrokes, William Hill have slashed my odds on winning the St Austell and Newquay seat, but they have gone even further. William Hill have me on 33-1.

1 comment:

eyanharve said...

Blog Layout is just superb and good to share information with everyone.
- St Austell Cornwall